Sign up by December 21, 2018
Jefferson City Area YMCA - Knowles Center (about 1 hr. away)
424 Stadium Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65101
JCAY Barracudas / 573-761-9015
- FROM HWY 54 WEST: Take the Jefferson St./Stadium Blvd. Exit.
- Immediate right on Jefferson Street.
- Right at the first light onto Stadium.
- After 3/10 mile turn right at YMCA Drive. (Across from high school stadium.)
Warm-ups - 8:00 a.m.
Coaches Meeting - 8:00 a.m.
Officials Meeting - 8:15 a.m.
Timers meeting - 9:15 a.m.
MEET STARTS - 9:30 a.m.
$5 per individual event
$5 per swimmer per relay ($20 per relay team)
$5 swimmer surcharge
Deck entries will not be allowed.
Swimmers may swim up to 5 individual events and 1 relay.
They must swim all 5 events if they want to be eligible for the overall pentathlon award.
- To be eligible for the pentathlon awards, your swimmer must enter all 5 pentathlon events:
breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, freestyle and the I.M. (individual medley).
- Times for each event will be added together in order to obtain one total time for each swimmer.
- Events will be scored for the following age groups: 8 & Under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-21.
- If a swimmer receives a disqualification, two-minutes will be added to their time for the event where they received the DQ.
Full concessions will be available. Food is allowed in the crash area only.
Please do not take food to the bull pen or pool deck. There is no ATM on site.
Heat Sheets will be sold at the meet.
A bull pen will be used for all age groups.
Swimmers will not be permitted in the gymnastic area weight room, exercise room or on the running track. They are asked not to play in the elevator.
No balls or throwing type toys are allowed in the crash area.
Radios, CDs, or other music devices will be permitted with headphones only.
20190105 JCAY Pentathlon Invitational Meet Packet