Sign up by Feb 21, 2020.
Monett Area YMCA (about 4 hrs. away)
115 S. Lincoln Monett, MO 65708
Monett Area YMCA Marlins (MAYM) / 417-235-8213
* All swimmers must attend *
Note: Swimmers must participate in at least two (2) of our Heartland Area Conference meets throughout the winter season in order to be eligible to participate in the conference’s Western Regional Championship Meet.
No qualifying times are required to participate in this meet.
Directions from Mexico, MO:
• Take US-54 West to Camdenton
• Turn right to merge onto MO-5 South
• Turn left onto N Jefferson Ave
• Turn right onto the I-44 West ramp
• Take I-44 West to Exit 44 Monett/Mt.Vernon
• Left (South) on H Highway 3.3 miles
• Turn left staying on Missouri Highway H 11 miles
• Right on East Cleveland St. 1/2 mile
• Left on N. Central Avenue/Highway 37 1.5 miles
• Monett Area YMCA, 115 S. Lincoln Avenue, will be on the left side of the road just past intersection of Highways 60/37
Each swimmer is limited to:
• A total of seven (7) individual events
• Two (2) relay events per day
• Saturday, March 2nd - no more than 3 individual events
• Sunday, March 3rd - no more than 3 individual events
• The 400 IM, 500 Free, 1000 Free, and 1650 Free are limited to the Top 24 in each event
* Swimmers competing in the 500/1000/1650 freestyle events will need to provide their own lap counters.
* Swimmers competing in the 1000/1650 freestyle events will also need to provide their own two (2) timers.
* See Meet Packet file below for more details
• $10.00 Swimmer Surcharge
• $5.00 per Individual Event
• $20.00 per Relay for the team ($5.00 per swimmer)