Sign up by Dec 27, 2016.
Jefferson City Area YMCA - Knowles Center (About 1 hr. away)
424 Stadium Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65101
JCAY Barracudas / 573-761-9015
- FROM HWY 54 WEST: Take the Jefferson St./Stadium Blvd. Exit.
- Immediate right on Jefferson Street.
- Right at the first light onto Stadium.
- After 3/10 mile turn right at YMCA Drive. (Across from high school stadium.)
Warm-ups - TBA
Coaches Meeting - 8:30 a.m.
Officials Meeting - 9:00 a.m.
Timers meeting - 9:15 a.m.
MEET STARTS - 9:30 a.m.
- To be eligible for the pentathlon awards, your swimmer must enter all 5 pentathlon events: breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, freestyle and the I.M. (individual medley).
- Times for each event will be added in order to obtain one total time for each swimmer.
- If a swimmer receives a disqualification, two-minutes will be added to their time for the event where they received the DQ.
- If a swimmer misses an event, their time for the event will be that of the slowest swimmer in the event plus a two-minute time penalty.
Swimmers may swim 5 individual events for the pentathlon scoring.
Swimmers may also enter 1 relay.
$5 per individual event
$5 per swimmer per relay ($20 per relay team)
$5 swimmer surcharge
Deck entries will be permitted to fill empty lanes only
$6 per individual event deck entry (if available)
$6 per swimmer per relay ($24 per relay team) deck entry (if available)
$5 swimmer surcharge still applies
Full concessions will be available. Food will be allowed in the concession area only; coolers must be stored there. A concessions menu will be posted online. A hospitality room will be available for coaches and officials.
Heat Sheets and psych sheets will be posted with the meet information on the JCAY Barracudas webpage at www.jc-barracudas.com. They will be available beginning 1/5/17.
Radios, CD/cassette, etc. will be permitted with HEADPHONES ONLY. All balls and throwing type toys are prohibited. Swimmers MUST stay out of the weight room, gymnastics center, and running track. There must be parental supervision of each team in the bullpen AT ALL TIMES. Lack of adequate supervision and discipline may result in disqualification of the swimmer or team involved.