Note: Please check first with our Head Coach to ensure that you register your swimmer for the correct group (Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Mini Marlins).
On the Active.com registration page, please follow these steps to register your swimmer:
- Click on the “Register” button
- Login to your Active.com account (or create an account if you are a new user)
- Under the “WHO ARE YOU REGISTERING?” heading…
- If your swimmer had been previously registered for one of our swim programs in the Active.com system, be sure to select that existing swimmer’s name.
- If your swimmer has never been registered in the Active.com system, then select “Your child (or a child in your legal custody)”.
- Fill in all of the required registration information for your swimmer and click “Continue”
- Select the correct swim group (gold, silver, or bronze) and click “Continue”
- Complete the registration form…
- Please include your cell phone number if you have one
- In the “USA Swimming Registration” section…
- Select “Renew” if your swimmer participated in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Select “New” if your swimmer did NOT participate in the prior Winter Swim season.
- In the “Parent and Swimmer Preferences” section…
- Check the first box if you would like to share your contact information with other Swim Team parents.
- Check the second box if your swimmer will be attending Morning Swim Practice sessions.
- In the “ADDITIONAL PURCHASES” section…
- Select “Year Round Membership” if you are registering for the Winter Swim Program, or you are registering for the Summer Swim Program and your swimmer participated in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Select “FLEX Membership” if you are registering for the Summer Swim Program and your swimmer did NOT participate in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Check the “LSC Fee” box.
- In the “WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS” section…
- Read and check all of the “Waivers And Agreements”
- Type in your (parent’s) name in the “Electronic signature” box
- Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page
- Repeat the above steps for each of your swimmers if you have more than one.
For each swimmer that you register, you will receive one confirmation email from “Mexico YMCA Mid-Mo Marlins Swim Team” confirming registration for the selected swim program, as well as an order receipt email from Active.com. You will notice that all items in your order cost $0.00, since we will continue to handle all financial transactions through the Mexico Area Family YMCA’s in-house payment system.
If you have any questions, please comment below so that we can keep a good record of all issues that need to be clarified or fixed.
Thank you for being a part of the Mexico YMCA Mid-Mo Marlins Swim Team!