The 2017-2018 Winter Swim program is now open for registration on the Active.com Swim Manager Platform!
The Mexico YMCA Mid-Mo Marlins 2017-2018 Winter Swim Season begins bright and early on Tuesday morning, September 5, 2017, with 5:00 a.m. practice for Gold and Silver swimmers. Please select “TEAM INFO” → “WINTER PRACTICE SCHEDULE” from the top menu to see the full practice schedule, which has changed somewhat from last year’s practice schedule.
Anyone interested in registering their child / grandchild for the 2017-2018 Winter Swim Program is required to attend one (not both) of the following 2017-2018 Winter Swim Team Parents Meetings to be held at the Mexico Area Family YMCA:
- 6:45 p.m. on Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- 5:30 p.m. on Friday, August 25, 2017
Please remember that each swimmer (and parent) must download, sign, and turn in the following two documents before the swimmer will be allowed to participate in swim practice sessions.
Each swimmer must be a member of the Mexico Area Family YMCA in order to be a member of the Mexico YMCA Mid-Mo Marlins Swim Team for the Winter Swim program.
All swimmer fees are to be paid at the YMCA front desk at the time of sign-up for the season:
- One-time $70.00 Registration fee
- Monthly Mexico Area Family YMCA Membership Fee
- Monthly Swim Team Practice Fee
- $50.00 / month for Bronze swimmers
- $55.00 / month for Silver swimmers
- $85.00 / month for Gold swimmers
The Registration fee includes all necessary Conference and USA Swimming membership fees.
Also, many swim meets, usually designated “Invitationals”, will require meet entry fees to be paid. The specific entry fee information for each meet (once we have the information) can be found by going to the Events Calendar, clicking on the name of the swim meet in the Calendar, and then clicking on the “Read more…” link on the popup window.
Just click on the registration button and follow the instructions below to begin:Register for 2017-2018 Winter Swim
Note: Please check first with our Head Coach to ensure that you register your swimmer for the correct group (Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Mini Marlins).On the Active.com registration page, please follow these steps to register your swimmer:
- Click on the "Register" button
- Login to your Active.com account (or create an account if you are a new user)
- Under the "WHO ARE YOU REGISTERING?" heading...
- If your swimmer had been previously registered for one of our swim programs in the Active.com system, be sure to select that existing swimmer's name.
- If your swimmer has never been registered in the Active.com system, then select "Your child (or a child in your legal custody)".
- Fill in all of the required registration information for your swimmer and click "Continue"
- Select the correct swim group (gold, silver, or bronze) and click "Continue"
- Complete the registration form...
- Please include your cell phone number if you have one
- In the "USA Swimming Registration" section...
- Select "Renew" if your swimmer participated in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Select "New" if your swimmer did NOT participate in the prior Winter Swim season.
- In the "Parent and Swimmer Preferences" section...
- Check the first box if you would like to share your contact information with other Swim Team parents.
- Check the second box if your swimmer will be attending Morning Swim Practice sessions.
- In the "ADDITIONAL PURCHASES" section...
- Select "Year Round Membership" if you are registering for the Winter Swim Program, or you are registering for the Summer Swim Program and your swimmer participated in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Select "FLEX Membership" if you are registering for the Summer Swim Program and your swimmer did NOT participate in the prior Winter Swim season.
- Check the "LSC Fee" box.
- In the "WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS" section...
- Read and check all of the "Waivers And Agreements"
- Type in your (parent's) name in the "Electronic signature" box
- Click on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page
- Repeat the above steps for each of your swimmers if you have more than one.