Hickman High School Pool (About 45 mins. away)
1104 N Providence Rd, Columbia, MO 65203
- You must sign-up and pay the entry fee for your swimmer on the Show-Me State Games website yourself. Click Here for 2022 Show-Me State Games Swimming Registration
- After sign-up be sure to let Coach Matthias know that your swimmer has been signed up, so that your swimmer's events can be confirmed.
- From I-70 W, take exit 126 for MO-163/Providence Rd toward Downtown
- Turn left onto MO-163 S/N Providence Rd (signs for Broadway Blvd/Downtown)
- Hickman High School is on your left
- Swimmers may enter no more than 6 events each day. (8 and under and relay events do not count toward the 6 events.)
- Relay teams will be formed at the meet and will be mixed gender and open to any age combination. A $5 deck entry fee will be charged for relay team members not entered in the meet.
- Deck registrations or entries are permitted at the discretion of the commissioner. Late or deck registrations must be 30 minutes before completion of warm-ups.
- Standard registrations are $30.00 per swimmer
- Late registrations will be $40.00 per swimmer
- Pre-registered swimmers wanting to change events will be charged $5.00 per change.
|Saturday AM||Warmup: 7:30 - 8:20 am||Meet Starts: 8:30 am|
|Saturday PM||Warmup: 12:30 pm (approximately)||Meet Starts: 1:30 pm|
|Sunday AM||Warmup: 7:45 - 8:50 am||Meet Starts: 9:00 am|
Category: Invitationals Summer Swim Season Swim Meets USA Swimming Meets